This section explains how to install the BizTalk360 Cloud agent on a Microsoft BizTalk server. You can either directly log into the BizTalk360 Cloud account on your machine running BizTalk Server and download the agent directly, or download the agent on your local computer and copy it to the BizTalk Server machine.
Installing BizTalk360 Cloud agent in your BizTalk server
- Download the BizTalk360 Cloud agent
- Navigate to the location where the agent is saved and execute it
- Click Run in the Security Warning screen
- In the Welcome to the BizTalk360 Cloud Setup Wizard screen, click ‘Next’ to continue
- Read the End User License Agreement and select ‘I accept the terms in the License Agreement’ to accept the license agreement. Click 'Next'.
- In the Prerequisite Checks screen, check whether the prerequisite has been verified and a green tick mark is placed next to item. If something is wrong, please cancel the setup, correct the errors, and rerun the setup. If everything is correct, click Next to proceed to the next step.
- Enter or paste (ctrl+v) the Agent Key and click Next
- In the Enter Service Account Details screen, specify the Username and Password (The account must be a part of BizTalk Administrator group) for running the BizTalk360 Cloud Service
- Click Install in the Ready to install BizTalk360 Cloud screen
- In the User Account Control screen, click Yes to start the installation process
- Once the installation is complete (it takes about less than a minute), click Finish to complete the process.
The BizTalk360 Cloud agent can be uninstalled like any other program by going to “Uninstall or Change a Program” in Control Panel and selecting “Uninstall”.