In BizTalk360 Cloud, there are 2 main types of alarm you can create:
Health Check Notifications (used for Health/Status check)
- Threshold violation alarms (used when a condition is violated, example receive location disabled)
The create alarm screen is flexible; you can simply create a regular alarm or a threshold alarm, or you can use the consolidated alarm to monitor both regular and threshold conditions.
Creating A Consolidated Alarm
To create a consolidated alarm in BizTalk360 Cloud, you need to follow the steps as shown below:
- Log into your BizTalk360 Cloud account
- Click 'Manage Environment' button in the environment pane
- When you create a BizTalk360 Cloud alarm for the first time, the first screen will look with the default demo alarm as shown in the image below.
- Click 'Manage Alarms' under Manage Monitoring section in the navigation pane
- Click 'New Alarm' and select 'For Consolidated Monitoring' to create a consolidated alarm that will monitor both regular and threshold conditions.
- Enter the Alarm name (ex: BizTalk EDI Application Monitor), enter a valid Email id (you can enter multiple email ids as comma separated values), and Alarm Description. Click Next to move to next screen to set up alert on threshold violations
- Toggle on the 'Alert on threshold violation' button and set violation persist settings as per your requirements.
- Click Next to enter the Health Monitoring Alert page
- In this page, you have the option to choose the days and times you want to receive periodic update about the health of your environment
- Click OK to save the alarm information
- The alarm will be created and you will be redirected to the Manage Alarms page. The Manage Alarms page will list the alarms that have been created for the environment.