BizTalk360 Cloud will trigger the alerts for the errors and warnings to the corresponding email based on the alarm settings. There may be cases when there is an issue and you do not receive the notification emails. In these situations, there is an option in BizTalk360 Cloud where you can see the alert/notification history information to know when the last successful email was sent from the system. The "Is Transmitted" column will let the users know whether the alert was actually sent to the notification channel or not.
Viewing the Alert/Notification History
- Log into your BizTalk360 Cloud account
- Click 'Manage Environment' in the environment pane
- Click 'Notification History' under 'Monitoring Health' section
- Notification History– Provides the list of email notifications that have been triggered from the BizTalk360 Cloud service. The screen displays a maximum of 50 records. The "Is Transmitted" column will let the users know whether the alert was actually sent to the notification channel or not.
- Click Refresh link at the top right corner of the page to refresh the list of notifications