In this article, we will take a detailed look at the steps to close a BizTalk360 Cloud account. If you don't think you'll use your BizTalk360 Cloud account again, you can have your account permanently deleted. Please keep in mind, once you close your company account you won't be able to reactivate the account or retrieve anything you've configured. Therefore, If you are on a paid plan, the system will prompt you with a message to change to a free plan instead of closing the account. You can choose to be on the free plan rather than closing the account. If you'd like to close your account permanently please follow the below steps.
Closing an account in BizTalk360 Cloud
- Log into your BizTalk360 Cloud account as an Account Owner
- Click the Settings (Gear) icon from the left navigation panel
- Click Account from the menu to open the Account Information blade
- Click the Close Account button
- If your account is on a Paid Plan, the system will prompt a message You have the option to monitor 10 artifacts for FREE of cost. Are you sure you want to continue closing the account?
- Click Change Plan to opt the Free Plan and continue using your BizTalk360 Cloud account to monitor 10 artifacts
- Click Close Company Account to close the BizTalk360 Cloud account permanently
- Click Cancel to stop the process