In this section, we will take a deep dive into the Manage User screen to understand the functionality of all the options and controls present in this screen. The first and foremost step in User Management is to add a user and manage their access permissions. Click here to understand the process of adding a new user to your account. Without creating an environment, when you try to add a normal user, you will see an error message as:
- Add User - Click this button to add a new user to the account
- Refresh - Click the Refresh button to refresh the Manage User screen
- User Type - Displays the user type against the user name
- Email Address- Displays the email address of the user
- User Type Description - A brief description showing the access rights of the user
- Edit - Click Edit to make changes to the existing user information
- Delete - Click Delete to remove the user from the account
- Help - Displays a brief help content about the feature
What are the different types of user in BizTalk360 Cloud?
The Users page will list the users created in your BizTalk360 Cloud account. BizTalk360 Cloud has 3 levels of user roles to allow access to the account. They are:
The account owner has the complete privilege to access all the areas in the service. Any new user who signs up for a BizTalk360 Cloud account will be created as an account owner in BizTalk360 Cloud. An account owner can create (invite) other users to their BizTalk360 Cloud account.
The Super user has almost the same capabilities as an account owner, except for access to the payments section. Super users can access all the available environments within the BizTalk360 Cloud account.
Normal users will only be able to access the environments for which they have been granted access, e.g. a user with permissions to view the notification history only in the staging environment. This means that the user will not have access to any other configured environments in the service.