In this article, we will explain what you need to do if you forgot your BizTalk360 Cloud password. You can provide your email address (that you used when creating your BizTalk360 Cloud account) to reset the password. You will receive an email with a link to reset the password. When you click the link, you will be prompted to enter the new password and confirm the password. Once you have provided the new password, click Go to BizTalk360 Cloud to access the BizTalk360 Cloud account. Please remember that the password must be at least 6 characters long.
To reset your BizTalk360 Cloud account password;
- Navigate to the BizTalk360 Cloud login URL. You can bookmark this link for easy access.
- Click Trouble logging in? to reset your password
- To reset your password, click I don't know my password
- Enter the email address that you used when creating a new BizTalk360 Cloud account and click Reset Password
- You will see a confirmation message as "A link has been successfully sent to your registered email address to reset the password." If you provide an invalid email address, you will see a validation message as "This user does not exist in our system."
- In the Reset Password email from BizTalk360 Cloud, click Reset Password to set a new password for your BizTalk360 Cloud account.
- In the Set Password screen, enter the new password and password confirmation and click Go to BizTalk360 Cloud
- Now you can log into your BizTalk360 Cloud account with the new password