In this article, we will take a detailed look at the BizTalk360 Cloud login screen. You will be able to log into a BizTalk360 Cloud account only after you have created a BizTalk360 Cloud account and activated it. If you try to log into a BizTalk360 Cloud without creating an account, you will see an error message as This user does not exist in our system.
To log into a BizTalk360 Cloud account;
- Navigate to the BizTalk360 Cloud login URL. You can bookmark this link for easy access.
- Enter your email - You need to enter the same email address that you provided while creating an account with BizTalk360 Cloud (and verified from your email)
- Password - Enter the password that you provided while activating your BizTalk360 Cloud account
- Sign In - Click Sign In to log in to the BizTalk360 Cloud account. If the credentials provided in Step 1 & 2 are valid, you will be successfully logged into the account. If there are any validation errors, you will notice a validation error message as "The email and password that you entered don't match."
- Stay signed in - Select the check box to remain signed in with your BizTalk360 Cloud account
- Trouble logging in? - Click the link if you have any trouble logging into your BizTalk360 Cloud account. This will provide you an opportunity to either reset your password or resend the activation email.
The below screenshot shows the BizTalk360 Cloud Login screen.